Thursday, May 24, 2007

I Believe You Asked For It

Since i'm not India, even with the clues in the comments, I really couldn't say who the anon is to be able to find words on him/her among the Stolen Papers.

I have anonymous claiming to be a superhero who can’t fly. Well… I got to tell you - to qualify for your cape and pecs, you have to have faced your own weaknesses first.
Superman knows that his weaknesses are Kryptonite and mind manipulation. Batman triumphs over the black winged ones very artistically in a gloomy cave. Wolverine decides to put his past behind him and live in the present.
So unless you’ve met, fought and conquered your demons, I’m afraid you’re just a man, who, like other men - can’t fly. But if you’ve looked at yourself long and deep and seen that your strength is your weakness and vice a versa, then get ready to strap on your flyer gear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now this i like.