Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Introduction....

This blog has been in the works longer than Rome. One would think it was owing to my laziness, but one, two and three would be lying. It is infact owing to my perfectionism.
The decision over what to blog about can only be rivaled by my confusion over what tattoo to engrave on self or whether to finally switch from chocolate ice cream to butterscotch. But my conundrum has been solved by the Hand of God. While sneaking around (as is my wont) (obviously you will get true representation of characters here), God handed me my muse. The Diaries of India Q. This is no paltry collection. Ranging from everyday incidents, things to do when pregnant lists, games invented, actual dreams noted, poems to philosophical observations on life, I had found my material. I’ve stolen the stuff. Now I’ll make up pseudonyms and protect my rights. Ha ha.
So finally..
The Affairs of India Q.
Because:
If I’m lazy, she’s made an art of lying about; if I’m practical, she’s immensely so; if I’m boring, she’s spontaneous; if I’m attractive, she’s gorgeous; if I’m a great liar, she’s charmingly candid; if I have multiple personality disorder, she just has multiple personalities.. in short not only is she more write- worthy but she also possesses a motley crew of friends and relatives that defy caricatures and hyperboles to make moulds so original that, in fact, I shall stop here to introduce them all.

6 comments:

iamme said...

Halleluja! God bless Atlas...that you finally shrugged off your laziness. Pls spare my idiotic wordplay...but its so darn good to see it finally...gimme mooooore!

harneet

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! (to abuse some more that much abused line from your obsessee 'Friends') It's a blog! It's got a little introduction and little links here and there...it's beautiful! Congratulations! Can't wait to see it blossom and grow.

Anonymous said...

Once she starts. It always plays on her. Yes. Mind. To act. Or not to. To.

Anonymous said...

Once she starts. It always plays on her. Yes. Mind. To act. Or not to. To.

Anonymous said...

hmmm....india sounds - interesting....bring her on!

Anonymous said...

and this is easy to read? sez who?